Stephen M. Cox
Office: (414) 271-3400
Direct: (414) 755-5007
- Commercial Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Creditor’s Rights
- Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- Wisconsin Courts
- U.S Federal District Court – Eastern WI
- U.S Federal District Court – Western WI
- U.S Federal Bankruptcy Court – Western WI
Stephen’s practice generally focus on commercial litigation, general civil litigation, construction litigation, personal injury, creditor’s rights, and restrictive covenant litigation.
His clients range from individuals, small businesses, and large corporations.
He enjoys tennis, paddle tennis, and spending time with family/friends.
- B.A. in Political Science from Auburn University in 2011.
- J.D. from Marquette University Law School in 2014
- Served as an executive board member on the Moot Court Board.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Volunteer Regional Coordinator for the Wisconsin State Bar’s High School Mock Trial Competition
- Member of The Town Club