Lisa L. Kritske
Phone: (414) 755-5048
Fax: (414) 271-3841
Areas of Practice:
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. Federal District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Federal District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
Attorney Kritske is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of University of Minnesota-Minneapolis and a 1999 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School. During law school, Ms. Kritske participated in the Legal Assistance to Institutionalized Person Project and she worked at the Brown County District Attorney’s office. In addition to working during law school, Ms. Kritske participated in oral advocacy competitions. She placed second in the Heffernan Oral Advocacy Competition held at Madison Law School, which earned her a spot on the Moot Court team. She then competed in the American Bar Association Spring Nationals, where she and her teammates were competition finalists and awarded fifth best brief in the nationwide competition.
Attorney Kritske’s work experience after graduating from Madison Law School provides her with a well-rounded knowledge of the law. For year she worked in labor and employment law, providing legal representation to employers, and frequently lecturing at legal seminars. She later worked in insurance defense, plaintiff’s litigation and family law.
Attorney Kritske applied her legal experience and knowledge to coaching and teaching. For years she coached and judged high school mock trial teams, helping students to gain knowledge of the legal system. She has taught more than twenty college classes relating to paralegal studies and employment law.
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN LAW SCHOOL – Juris Doctor – May 1999
- Member of Moot Court: National Finalist and Awarded 5th Place Brief
- Runner-up Wisconsin Law School Oral Advocacy Competition
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA – Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Spanish Language Achievement
- Dean’s List 5 Semesters
- Freshman-Sophomore Honors Program
- Congressional Internship in Washington D.C.
- Semester at Universidad de los Andes in Bogota, Colombia
- Phi Beta Kappa